Remembering Dear Old Dads
Legacy.com remembers fathers – those who are no longer here and those who are grieving the death of a child. If your dad has died, or if you are a father who's lost a child, LegacyConnect has resources to help on Father's Day and throughout the year.
• Get the My Memorials™ app and pay tribute to dad on your Facebook page
• Create a Memorial Website to honor your father, grandfather or child
• This Father's Day, help us pay tribute to papas who’ve passed on – share a photo of a father or father figure who inspired you, and we’ll feature your dad or granddad in our special Father’s Day memorial photo album on LegacyConnect, and on our Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest pages. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to your LegacyConnect photo albums.
Remembering and reminiscing:
Connect with others who are grieving:
• Find a grief support group
• Connect with others coping with the Loss of a Child
Advice from experts on coping with dad's death or the loss of a child:
Images via stock.xchng: intrepid (top) and Nota